here for these valuable items. Click the links below to go directly to the cited resource.
1. Political Thought in Islam
2. 14 Points of President Wilson
3. Islam as a Moral and Political Ideal
4. The Muslim Community - A Sociological Study
5. Presidential Address, 1930 (known also as the Allahabad Address)
6. Presidential Address, 1932
7. Islam and Ahmadism
Many thanks are due to the generous and expert tutelage of Mr. Khurram Ali Shafique in the many high quality study opportunities he offers through the Marghdeen Learning Centre, his The Republic of Rumi blog, in association with Iqbal Academy Pakistan, the International Iqbal Society, and others. With his guidance, the very important vision and philosophy of Allama Iqbal are reaching many people.